|East Greenbush Volunteer Fire Company, Inc.
Park Station:68 Phillips Road Rensselaer, NY 12144|
Main Station:1 Hayes Road, East Greenbush, NY 12061
North Station:1068 Luther Road, East Greenbush, NY 12061.
518-477-6503 ; 518-479-4168 Fax:518-477-2319
The East Greenbush Fire Company is a 100% volunteer department relying on the commitment and dedication of
individuals such as you to protect the life and property of friends, neighbors and community.
To be considered as an active member of the East Greenbush Fire Company, you must meet the requirements listed below.
The East Greenbush Fire Company accepts candidates for membership that meet the criteria listed below and who can
pass a physical exam showing that they are in good health, and able to perform duties as a volunteer firefighter.
Your required physical exam will be paid for by the Fire District, no out of pocket expense by you.
No previous training is required and all mandatory training will be provided at no cost.
1. Applicants shall reside, or be gainfully employed, within the territory of East Greenbush Fire District #3 or territory under contract with East Greenbush Fire District #3
2. Applicants must successfully pass a required background check
3. All applicants shall be at least 17 years of age
4. Applicants need to complete and submit an application with a $10 dues payment
5. Applicants must be willing to maintain a percentage of total calls, attend monthly trainings and meetings, as well as other activities throughout the year.
If you are interested in receiving additional information about becoming a volunteer with the East Greenbush Fire Company, please call (518) 477-6503,
email or complete the online form at the bottom of this page and you will be contacted by a department representative within a few days, or stop by any of our fire stations on a
Tuesday night between 7:00-9:00 PM..
| - OR -|
The East Greenbush Fire company and the East Greenbush Fire District #3 does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, sex, age or marital or
parental status in the recruitment and admission of its members, in the admissions of its
policies and programs, or in the recruitment, appointment or election of its officers, employees, or members.